28 May Herpes Treatment News
As indicated by a number of court cases and settlements, one is legally responsible to inform sexual partners if he or she knows that s/he has been infected with an STD. The following herpes treatment news article discusses a number of high profile cases in which herpes infected individuals sued the sexual partner who transmitted the disease to them.
- Thomas Redmond sued for $6.75 million
- Tony Bennett sued for $90 million
- Robin Williams sued for $6.2 million
- Michael Vick sued for unknown sum
- Cheating husband in California sued for $2.49 million