09 May Herpes Symptoms Treatment
Finding an effective herpes symptoms treatment is extremely important to individuals suffering from a genital herpes outbreak. These symptoms do not just result in lesions on the skin — an outbreak can cause itching, headaches, backaches, fever, fatigue and more. If an infected individual is not using an antiviral to inhibit herpes outbreaks, he must look for ways to relieve the symptoms he is currently suffering with. A herpes outbreak can last for weeks if untreated, but there are ways to reduce the duration of an outbreak while relieving symptoms. Taking an herbal herpes treatment may boost the immune system to help fight off the virus as well as increase healing time.
Genital Herpes Symptoms Treatment
“When symptoms occur soon after a person is infected, they tend to be severe. They may start as small blisters that eventually break open and produce raw, painful sores that scab and heal over within a few weeks. The blisters and sores may be accompanied by flu-like symptoms with fever and swollen glands.
Any of the following symptoms of a genital HSV infection can occur in a man or a woman:
- Cracked, raw, or red areas around your genitals without pain, itching, or tingling
- Itching or tingling around your genitals or your anal region
- Small blisters that break open and cause painful sores. These may be on or around your genitals (penis or vagina) or on your buttocks, thighs, or rectal area. More rarely, blisters may occur inside the urethra — the tube urine passes through on its way out of your body.
- Pain from urine passing over the sores — this is especially a problem in women.
- Flu-like symptoms, including fever, swollen glands, and fatigue
Genital herpes is not the only condition that can produce these symptoms. The only way to know whether they are the result of HSV or another condition is to be checked by a health care provider.
Genital herpes is diagnosed with a physical exam and typically confirmed with a swab test.”
When looking for a herpes symptoms treatment, it is important to understand that there are ways to help to prevent herpes outbreaks before they happen. By boosting the immune system, the body is better able to fight off the virus long-term.
Share this herpes treatment information with friends, click the LIKE button above.