06 Jul Ways to Treat Herpes
In order to help the large number of people suffering with unwanted herpes symptoms, Herpes Treatment Site has created a list of the 4 most popular ways to treat herpes and relieve unwanted symptoms.
- Herbal Herpes Treatments: These herpes treatments over the counter are made using antiviral ingredients found in nature and backed by clinical study.
- Prescription Drugs: These physician-prescribed medications can be effective, but are costly and are associated with a large number of unwanted side-effects.
- Topical Creams: Lotions and creams are usually less effective than antiviral oral products.
- Home Remedies: Certain herpes treatments at home can help to soothe symptoms, but do not prevent future outbreaks or encourage the healing of current outbreaks. Popular home remedies include:
- Taking a Warm Bath
- Cleansing with Soap and Warm Water
- Coating with Baking Soda/Cornstarch
- Soothing with Ice
- Applying Milk