17 Sep Herpes Treatment Site’s Tips for Managing HSV
As a herpes treatment expert, Herpes Treatment Site knows that it is possible for herpes-infected individuals to suppress herpes and prevent recurrent facial lesions or genital herpes outbreaks. While taking a daily antiviral is almost certain to suppress the virus, there are other precautions that can be taken to ensure herpes remains trapped within the infected cells and, in the event of fever blisters, there are methods to relieve pain and increase healing time. In an effort to help as many people as possible control their unwanted symptoms, Herpes Treatment Site has created a list of the top 10 tips for managing facial and genital herpes.
Herpes Treatment Site’s Top 10 Tips for Managing HSV
- Take an all-natural antiviral daily treatment for herpes labialis or genital herpes.
- Apply sunscreen to the face daily if you suffer from fever blisters.
- Try and reduce or eliminate stress.
- Put ice on active oral or genital herpes lesions to reduce pain and redness.
- Wash your hands constantly during times of a herpes outbreak.
- Avoid contact with others during an active oral or genital herpes outbreak.
- Boost your immune system with supplements.
- Keep current blisters clean and dry. If you suffer from genital herpes, wear loose fitting clothing and cotton underwear in addition to cleansing frequently.
- Monitor your outbreaks to try and pinpoint any unique triggers.
- Avoiding using topical cream remedies and ointments on oral and genital herpes sores. While these products often work to relieve symptoms, they can actually degrade the quality of the skin and result in an increase in outbreaks over time.
These tips can certainly help you reduce the length of time it takes for herpes sores to heal, and can prevent them from developing in the first place. The most effective way to fight herpes however is to find an effective treatment for your condition. Treatment can range from prescription remedies (which are effective, but come with nasty side effects) or herbal “cures” that can suppress herpes symptoms by suppressing the virus at the root. Natural remedies are also usually much more cost-efficient than chemical remedies, so they often appeal to people suffering from herpes for many reasons.
True cures do not exist for any herpes virus. Though development of cures is on-going, the only people who will market their product as true cures for any of the herpes viruses are just looking to get a fat wallet. Don’t fall for the so-called “cures” you may find; herbal remedies and chemical antivirals are remedies only – suppressing the virus, not curing it. If cures are developed for any of the herpes viruses, Herpes Treatment Site will be the first to report it!
Share these herpes tips with friends by clicking the TWEET button above!>/span>